Updates to Rituals and Lost Sector Rewards
Season of the Wish Seasonal Exotic
- Dragon's Breath reimagined
- Burn the World - Fuel counter fills up to x5. When fired the gun empties the fuel. Rockets inject targets with scorch, periodically emit scorch AOE pools, and then blow up. Time before explosion increases with each fuel stack.
- High Octane - Nearby ignitions grant 2 fuel to Dragon's Breath (reloads mag after fuel counter full).
- Pyromancer (catalyst) - Fuel counter chargers faster, and weapon kills create firesprites
Season of the Wish Reward and Economy Changes
- Foundry weapons can drop for solo platinum clears (70% drop rate for Legend, 100% for Master)
- Master drops of these have a chance to have double perks in 3rd and 4th column
- These weapons will be available in daily pools
- Day 1: Nox Perennial V, Old Sterling, Marsilion-C, Senuna SI6
- 2: Psi Hermetic V, Glissando-47, Irukandji, Nasreddin
- 3: Heliocentric QSc, Last Foray, Hand in Hand, Battle Scar
- 4: Geodetic HSm, Combined Action, Harsh Language, Coronach22
- Like Gunsmith Focusing, new world pool weapons will be added season after their debut
- More engrams drop for Ritual activities upon completion
- Should make grinding for these easier
- Focusing costs adjusted to make up for this
- 9 AM PST on Friday, December 1
- The Friendly Feet Dance multiplayer emote is missing interaction text.
- High volumes of multi-kills can result in BIRD errors.