Any Sparrow can be Always On Time if you're brave enough.
Festival of the Lost
- Returns next week
- Introducing Legend Haunted Sectors
- New Eerie engram which can be used for Hocus Focusing
- Eerie engrams earned through Haunted Sectors (higher drop rate on Legend)
- New crafting Momento for FOTL that can drop from engrams (seemingly after beating certain triumphs)
- FOTL weapons can be focused w/ Eerie engrams and candy
- Eerie engrams can also be used to focus exotic armor (focusable by Arms, Legs, Helmet, and Chest)
- 1 engram, 500 candy for random FOTL weapon
- 1, 1000 for specific weapon
- 1, 2500 for each exotic armor category
- Exotic armor not unlocked can be unlocked through these engrams (assuming you own the expansions tied to that armor piece)
- Void Heavy Acosmic Grenade Launcher
- Stasis Horror Story Auto Rifle
- Solar Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle
- Arc Mechabre Sniper Rifle
PVP Strike Team
- New iterations coming soon
- Hand Cannons will 3-tap at any resilience
- Rapid-Fire Pulse Rifles will 3-burst at 6 resilience
- High-Impact Pulse Rifles will 2-burst at 5 resilience
- Reduced Heavy ammo spawn frequency
- Mid season patch adding skill-band compressing in Control
- Reduces the number of divisions in a skill band
- Should lead to larger pools and shorter matchmaking times
- First couple matches will be weird as the system adjusts
- Working on specific maps to test new direct spawn fixing
- Starting with Altar of Flame and Cauldron
- Based on the success of those, will apply to more maps
- No timetable given
- Playlist reorganization (including new 3v3 rotator)
- Competitive updates including weapon focusing, rank adjustments, and 3v3 Countdown Rush
- Flawed card rewards in Trials for win streaks less than 7
- New Checkmate modes; Dominion, 3v3 Clash, Skirmish
- Similar to what they did with Lasertag
- Anyone who played between September 15 (Friday) at 9 AM PDT and September 21 (Thursday) at 10 AM PDT will get it
- Releasing in S23
- ALL sparrows receiving Always On Time speed buff
- Starting S23
- Some weapons purchased from Banshee-44 can have a different Masterwork than what was displayed.
- The Osmosis perk is not successfully activating on all weapons.
- The Ascension Major Arcana card's buff is not applying Scorch to enemies.
- Suppression or jolt effects can sometimes apply to allies in Savathun's Spire.
- Unearned Exotic armor ornaments can sometimes show as available in the appearance screen but cannot be equipped.
- Hive swords will occasionally consume a player's enlightenment but fail to be picked up in Crota's Reprise.
- The Photonic Vest Hunter chest armor is currently unable to be transmogged.