This week in Destiny, Crota is back in all his rotating, crotating glory.
- 1790 Power cap
- No bounty or weapon crafting progress for kills below Boss tier within King's Fall and Crota's End during contest
Raid Disabled List
- Tessellation Exotic Fusion Rifle
- Warlock Weavewalk Aspect (currently disabled in all raids and PvP activities)
- Titan Banner of War Aspect
- Foetracer Exotic Hunter Helmet
- Elemental Munitions Mod
- Players that acquire the quest, Bottomless Pit, from the raid vendor during contest mode will have the quest auto completed
- No currencies needed to purchase the quest
- Rewards include Husk of Pit, masterworked Eidolon Alloy, and Necrochasm
- Players will see Essence of the Oversoul is a reward for completing raid encounters and Triumphs
- These are required to get Necrochasm after contest mode, and to get the catalyst
- Getting the catalyst during contest mode will set its progress to 20/35 Essence of Oversoul
- After contest mode, gathered Essence will remain and can be collected as intended
- Players who acquire Bottomless Pit after contest mode, will have to do all steps
- Returns next week with Fortress Control
- New emblem and shader
- Point of the Stag (Arc Precision Bow from Cassoid foundry) returns with random perks
- Left Column: No Distractions, Archer's Tempo, Pugilist, Slickdraw, Elemental Capacitor, Shot Swap
- Right Column: Vorpal Weapon, Eye of the Storm, Swashbuckler, Precision Instrument, Golden Tricorn, Dragonfly
- Guiding Sight (High-Impact Scout, Nadir foundry)) returns as a Strand weapon
- Left Column: Enlightened Action, Demolitionist, Moving Target, Tunnel Vision, Perpetual Motion, Gutshot Straight
- Right Column: Hatchling, Adrenaline Junkie, Kill Clip, Encore, Cascade Point, Precision Instrument
- Happened a lot during Season of Witch launch
- Bunch of outdated cloud servers didn't get reset, players connected to them, CABBAGE thrown
- Team is working on making sure they do get shut down properly and that recovery measures are in place
Future of Stasis
- Season 23 artifact will have Stasis perks
- The season will also bring new Artifacts and several balance changes to the sub class
- Opaque Cards from the Lectern of Divination display that they are rewarding Witch's Engrams, but they are not successfully granting rewards.
- Vanguard Ops, Crucible, and Gambit playlists are awarding pinnacle Legendary engrams instead of focusable Exotic engrams.
- Shader previews are unavailable when previewing gear in vendor-focusing menus.
- The perk description for the Astrocyte Verse Exotic Warlock helm is inaccurate.
- The cooldowns for Tangle generation are inconsistent across different sources.
- The Last Will and Testament quest can no longer be successfully completed.
- Hung Jury and Wendigo are currently unavailable for legacy focusing from Zavala.
- Explosive barrels ignore the damage reduction granted by the Warlock Weavewalk Aspect.
- The Tessellation Exotic Fusion Rifle incorrectly applies blur to the entire screen when aiming down sights.
- The Secondary Energy ornament for the Armamentarium Titan Exotic chest armor is missing a detail piece on its back.
- The craftable version of Dead Man’s Tale does not display owned or available ornaments on inspection.
- The Bulbul Tarang emblem does not appear in Collections and cannot be claimed.
- Swapping shaders or emotes while in a locked loadout activity will result in players being returned to orbit with an error.
- The Photonic Vest Hunter chest armor is unavailable for Armor Synthesis.