Economy, weapon updates, and Solstice fun-oh, my!
Ritual Weapon Improvements
- Ritual weapons should drop more frequently
- Focusing now occurs on weapon release instead of the season after
- Unending Tempest - Stasis Submachine Gun (Crucible)
- Luna Regolith III - Solar Sniper Rifle (Vanguard)
- Qua Xaphan V - Void Machine Gun (Gambit)
- Warden's Law - Kinetic Hand Cannon (Nightfall)
- Pre Astyanax IV - Solar Precision Bow (Nightfall)
- The Guiding Sight - Strand Scout Rifle (Iron Banner)
- Point of the Stag - Arc Bow (Iron Banner)
- Igneous Hammer - Solar Hand Cannon (Trials)
- Cataphract GL3 - Strand Heavy Grenade Launcher (Trials)
New Masterwork Material Caps
- Ascendant shards increased from 10 to 30
- Ascendant alloy increased from 10 to 30
- Enhancement Prisms increased from 50 to 100
- After cap, materials will turn to glimmer and no longer go to Postmaster
- Materials in the Postmaster already will stay there till claimed
- New reprised raid
- Friday Sep 1st
- 48 hour contest mode
- Must beat raid and then beat challenge mode
Veil Containment Updates
- Will continue for rest of S21, and for start of S22 & S23
- New Nightfall reward for S22
- Handcannon that fires in a two round burst
- Has a base ttk of .93s with 25 to the body, 45 to the head per bullet
- Recoil and burst encourages mid to close range combat, but still allows it to compete against 120s
Trials Map Voting
- Takes place on Aug 1st
- Vote via email or a link on the Destiny 2 Twitter
- Maps are Cathedral of Dusk, Vostok, and Anomaly
- Several Solstice items are missing from Collections.
- We have identified and temporarily turned off a performance optimization that caused visual flickering for some transparent objects on NVIDIA 3000/4000 series cards. While we investigate a permanent fix for all players, we anticipate minimal impact on overall performance.
- The Solstice challenge, In the Hot Seat, is not progressing from all Neomuna activities. Players can still complete this objective by completing Lost Sectors or the HyperNet Current strike.
- Certain Honored Centurions in the Gilded Precept Lost Sector are abnormally bright.
- Due to an issue, we have temporarily disabled the Bolstering Detonation, Focusing Strike, Impact Induction, and Momentum Transfer armor mods.