This week in Destiny, a mid-Season preview entered the chat.
Mid Season Crucible Update
- Separate from next week's mid-season update
- Fixed various out of bounds spots
- Reduced Whisper of Chains PvP damage from 15% to 5%
Later This Season
- Raising priority of enemy sightline and proximity into factoring spawn location
- Adjustments to rank/skill match making in comp
- Improvements to the Dynamic Skill Range system to improve matching making times
Witherhoard Ornament Winner
- The aqua neon looking one
Wicked Implement Exotic Weapon
- Catalyst was designed to focus on continuous precision hits
- Future buffs likely to come to the weapon
- Starts next week
- Enemy density and bonfire difficulty being bumped up
- New buff Firebound: when close to a fireteam member, gain increased Recovery and Super regeneration
- New buff Flare (also for vanguard playlists): rapidly defeat combatants to unleash waves of paracausal fire around you, dealing damage to nearby combatants
- Armor upgrading the same as last year
- Armor has a very dark Ghallarhorn look to it
- Earn the first ever Strand Rocket Launcher
- Due to an issue, we have temporarily disabled the Utility Kickstart armor mod.
- The Child of the Old Gods Aspect is not providing ability energy or health as expected.
- Defeating Unstoppable Champions too quickly during the intro to the PsiOps Battleground: Moon Nightfall can result in missing revive tokens as well as players earning a lower than expected reward tier.
- Altar of Reflections memories may not appear centered when viewed.
- Some players are unable to acquire new Trials of Osiris rewards.