You've got sandbox questions, we've got answers. And some solid drip, as a treat.
- No direct solutions but high ability uptime being evaluated
- Tangle cooldown being reduced from 15 to 12s in season 22
- Threadling and Wanderer aspect damage being increased in season 22
- Suspend duration and uptime being lowered in season 22
- Some underperforming grenades getting higher uptime in season 22
- Hand cannons getting 15% reload speed at 0 stat, curving down to the current speed at 100 stat in season 22
- Hand cannons will also get 20% damage buff to red bars, and a 75% buff to orange bars
- Warden's Law Legendary Hand Cannon is being transformed as the first Heavy Burst Hand Cannon (two-round burst)
- Kinetic weapons being evaluated with potential changes for Final Shape
- Glaives getting retuned (especially for pvp, but some pve) in season 23
- Exotic class glaives getting a rework in perk activation
- Sandbox team looks at several factors when evaluating any buff/nerf (not just usage rates)
- Exotic changes coming in season 22 including Le Monarque nerf, Touch of Malice buff
- Changes to Bipod, Shoot to Loot, and Under-Over coming in season 22
- Some well tested changes planned for season 22 will make it into mid season patch
- New catalyst coming for an old exotic ("the most complex catalyst we've ever made")
Armor and Build Crafting
- More exotic balancing coming season 22
- Bungie wants to on rare occasion release exotic interactions (i.e. Necrotic Grips and Thorn), especially to help out non Warlocks
- More mod experiments to come for Orbs of light and Armor Charges
- No concrete plans for favoriting shaders, but UIUX improvements in the works
- HUD/UI updates coming near the Final Shape
- Next week
- Eruption game mode
- Iron Banner updates coming in near future
- The Strand Slayer Crucible bounty is not progressing from Strand Primary weapon kills.
- Players can die from finishers if the enemy dies before the finisher animation completes.
- The "Efficient Angler" Seasonal Challenge is progressing inconsistently.
- The Crucible Competitive placement series does not drop the Mercurial Overreach Sniper Rifle.
- Dexterity mods are not granting a benefit to weapon ready and stow speed.
- Players can get stuck outside of the final boss arena after self-reviving in the Ghosts of the Deep dungeon.
- The Bump in the Night Weapon Pattern Triumph requires the Season 17 Season Pass.
- The Warlock Courtier Longcoat chest ornament has a gap beneath the right arm.