This week at Bungie, we fought the ghosts of the deep.
Marathon Emblem Code
- Some players are unable to give out Commendations.
- Players can get stuck outside of the final boss arena after self-reviving in the Ghosts of the Deep dungeon.
- The Hive symbols in the side rooms of the Ghosts of the Deep dungeon's final encounter do not respawn within an encounter cycle if a player dies before depositing their Vestige. They will re-appear as expected once players have completed a damage phase.
- The Sunbracers Exotic Warlock gloves are not extending the duration of Solar grenades.
- The cooldown timer for The Navigator Exotic Trace Rifle's catalyst is missing a description and will display as a blank timer when activated.
- Getting frozen while using the Arbor Warden Exotic Titan chest can sometimes cause players to lose the Barri-nade class ability. Respawning after player death or unequipping and re-equipping the Exotic will restore the intended class ability.
- Getting kills with Skyburner's Oath and Vesper of Radius is causing larger explosions than intended.
- Some Iron Banner weapons are missing their glare in the Crucible.
- The Athrys's Embrace Exotic Hunter arms does not display the "Strengthened Heavy Knife" popup when activated in the Crucible. Players should note the Exotic is still working as intended, it is only the visual indicator that is missing.
- Guarding with the Arc Staff super while using the Blight Ranger Exotic Hunter head is consuming extra Super energy.
- The Stronghold Exotic Titan arms are not always granting the Restoration buff when expected.
- The new Season of the Deep Exotics are not dropping from the Vex Strike Force activity.