This week at Bungie, we showed you some new cool weapons
New Lightfall Exotics From Trailer
- Final Warning: Hold down the trigger of this Kinect slot Strand Sidearm to mark targets within range and load a burst of bullets. When hip firing, projectiles track aggressively toward marked targets.
- Deterministic Chaos: While holding the trigger, every fourth bullet of this Void Machine Gun becomes a heavy projectile that weakens targets on impact. Every fourth heavy projectile makes targets volatile on impact.
- Winterbite: This Heavy slot Exotic Stasis Glaive fires a large ball of energy that locks onto nearby targets and freezes them.
- Cyrtarachne's Facade: After grappling, this Exotic helmet gives extra protection as Hunters gain body armor (only body, head still vulnerable) and flinch resistance.
- Abeyant Leap: When Titans use their Barricade, it gives extra armor to its wielder and spawns two additional seeking projectiles that track targets aggressively and suspend them.
- Swarmers: This new Exotic leg armor allows Warlocks to create Threadlings to infest and attack enemies after destroying a tangle.
Weapon Sandbox Article Recap
- Machine Gun and Heavy Grenade Launcher buffs.
- Increased bonus damage for Kinetic weapons.
- Legendary Linear Fusion Rifles adjustments.
- Subclass verbs for more Exotic weapons.
- Some tuning to various perks.
- Read full article here: https://www.bungie.net/7/es/News/article/s20-weapon-tuning-preview
Bye Bye Blues Actually
- For now, powerful enemies drop purples instead of blues
- Sometime during lightfall, they will drop glimmer instead with the occasional purple
- Game will be offline on Monday Feb 27th at 9AM PST (a.k.a. 24hrs before the reset)
- Can download Lightfall immediately after game goes down
- Very large file, so download ASAP (Bungie says it'll help make future updates and load times faster)
- Expect queues at reset
Iron Banner Last Chance
- Finish up those ranks and get that shader
- Get the rolls you want on Frontier's Cry and Razor's Edge before they go away
Trials Map Vote
- Vote on next week's Trials map
- Poll delivered through Bungie emails
- Options are Fortress, Twilight Gap, and Radiant Cliffs