This week at Bungie, we are talking about updates and petting dogs.
- Jan 17
- Decreased power level needed by 25 (powerful cap, i.e. 1580)
- Decreased power level of the GM by 10 (i.e. 1620)
- At 1580 enemies are +40 power, at 1595+ enemies cap at +25 power
- Further changes to be announced later
- Next week is Jan 31
- Iron banner gear multipliers increased by 2, challenge multipliers halfed, and emblem multiplier "significantly increased"
- This will lead to about 40% less games to hit reset
- Iron Banner returning to 3 weeks next season
- All mods unlocked for all players (artifact and raid mods excluded)
- Buildcrafting receiving overhaul in Lightfall
- Blog post happening next week to explain
- Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner, Crucible, and Gambit focusing dropped from 50 to 25 shards each
- Adept focusing dropped from 250 to 50
- Glimmer cost for focusing dropped form 10000 to 5000
- Potential spoiler?
- There's a secret dog
- TWAB includes some light notes on dev challenges
- Archie is leaving at end of season but will return to tower in season 21
- Bungie knows that physical item processes are slow
- Future survey coming to collect customer feedback
- They are looking to improve