The one where we get our exotic on, together.
Iron Banner Update
- Title will be gildable next season
- New game mode called Eruption
- New mode comes to Crucible Labs first, so they can test before Iron Banner
- Basically clash with kill streaks
- First kill normal
- Kills 2-4 give you 10% super, 20% ability energy, and 3 points
- Kills 5+ give you 12% super, 50% ability, and 3 points
- At 5+ kills, you glow brightly (PRIMED), and your team gets 12% super, 10% ability per kill
Consequences of Being Primed
- 15 second timer debuff that resets each kill
- If time runs out, you die and blow up
- You are marked on the map
- Enemy players killing you get 3 points
- Multiple people can be primed at one time
- Joins the crucible weekly rotating playlists
- Returning to more standard overtime, instead of multi-spark
- AFK rules tweaked to fit Rift specific criteria
- Rift will be dunkable when picking up on top of zone
- Exploring 3v3 rift for smaller maps
- Fix teams playing keep away to run out the clock
- Reducing transmat time between rounds
- Measures to discourage kill-farming
New Exotic Weapon Ornament Voting!!!
- Possible exotics are Arbalest, Sweet Business, or Rat King
- Community votes on which Exotic to pick through email starting on August 16.
- Community artist creates three weapon ornament concepts for the winning Exotic.
- Community votes to pick their favorite weapon ornament concept.
- Winning weapon ornament goes into production and is released in-game as early as Season 21.